2023 – PATENTS ISSUED OR CONTINUATION OF PATENTS PENDING, TM (TRADEMARKS) TERMS ANS FIRST IN USE VERTICALS WITHOUT NEEDED REGISTRATIONS FOR ALL VENTURES AND BRANDS OF SUPERIOR CONVEYANCE LLC
ConveyanceTechnology™, est. 1997; its managers, succeeders, subsidiaries or agents not limited to partners and affiliates that may include not limited to: SUPERIOR CONVEYANCE, LLC, BIDBOX, LLC, BYLT LLC & BYLT MEDIA, MATERIALS MANAGEMENT OF NORTH AMERICA, NORTH AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF CONSTRUCTION PROFESSIONALS, AGGRECOST™and holding companies manage and own rights to trademarks spanning multiple segments, markets and industries and cover items not limited to:
- Geospatial, geological, earth materials, space, software, apps, cloud, hybrid cloud, zero trust and knowledge based applications, escrow, banking and identity verification, creation of tokenized or immutable and serialized backed currencies and protections including transactions and conveyance from digital to physical from new banking ATM’s and Services from Banks, banking insurance protocols and algorithms, cyber tracking and security, intelligence, and energy specifications, use monitoring and sourcing, supply chains, products, shipping, gaming and simulations for educational or entertainment, talent sourcing and on-boarding as well as including but not limited to manufacturing.
- Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Data dump processing/brokering/chain of custody, environment, social media, news, interplanetary and planetary, gamified and knowledge based kinetic movements of developments, projects, causes, investments, geo-political intelligence, and risk identification, geographical multi-view and interactive real time peer to peer edge technologies through advanced platforms and networks including but not limited to use cases not limited to D.O.T., Firms, Consultancies, Expert Witnesses, Military, AEC, Programmers & Tech Workers in fields not limited to real time commerce, digital and physical assets, emergency response, communication networks, ledgers, point of sale, HR, on-boarding, ERP, CRM, access to asset sharing and control, block chain and in-line environmental chains including procurement, investment and ESG.
- Communication or PASSPORT™ , transfer, storage, of specimens, exhibits and discoveries, procurement, consultancies, etc and or within “virtual or digital worlds, “defi” and or “decentralized” and or “meta-verse” or “web3,4,5,6” etc and layers added to cartographic, optic, optical, fo example wavelengths or frequency, including materials and our fields of quantum or qubit or other processing including but not limited to magnetic, nanascale, mediated, photon, nanoscale, graphene or optical, opto-electronic and visual or laser processors and transmission of data or energy, light, or otherwise integrated with hardware and or assets and sensors. Such systems are stationary, portable, interplanetary, and or integrated or pulled. Support for or in addition to XR/xD displays that include and or storage which may or may not include underlying infrastructure of networks, streams or otherwise hybrid technology like decentralized intranets etc and proprietary products and research in collateral fields of evolution. Multilateral Protocol Dubbed “Hybrid Intralized Interplanetary Protocol” ( HIIP™)
- A trademark refers to a word, phrase, symbol, or design that serves as a distinctive identifier of the origin of goods or services, including the appearance of a product or its packaging. The following is a non-exhaustive list of AGGRECOST, Subsidiaries & Partners trademarks and service marks. AGGRECOST maintains and services under first in use law within applicable countries and or other enforcement laws.
If using these marks in publications, pages and or digital/non digital products distributed solely within the United States, include the appropriate ™ and include a credit within the image and or digital asset/page. Furthermore the BYLT affiliated And AGGRECOST products, services and devices including networks and other company services are known and first in use already throughout the world and have been marketed to every country through documentation. Clients can be not limited to distribution, telecoms, governments or agencies, individuals and private contractors licensed to use the existing networks and products offered in their geographical or geospatial reason.
A suggested generic term for each trademark is included in the list. In all publications, use an appropriate generic term after the trademark on its first appearance, followed by frequent use of the generic term thereafter. Note that these generic terms are only suggestions, and there may be other equally suitable terms.
For guidance on the proper use trademarks, refer to the “Guidelines for Using AGGRECOST Trademarks” document or contact the Trademark team at firstname.lastname@example.org
The absence of a product, use case or service name or logo from this list does not waive AGGRECOST’s trademark or other intellectual property rights related to that name or logo including documented beta program solicitations to individual markets or segments for unlimited application development on top of the BYLT™ or PASSPORT™ program infrastructure or AGGRECOST™ subsidiary programs and products.
The temporary absence of a mark or product due to cyber espionage, hacking, ddos, downing or erasure does not waive AGGRECOST’s trademark or other intellectual property rights related to that name or logo. Registering or attempted hijacking of such assets or debts during such events is a crime and a crime of cyber stalking in the state of Connecticut any other states.
Tokenism and timestamped evidences are available upon requests and cease and desists are issued regularly and records maintained, including but not limited to competitor uses and or manipulations of data for the use of prosecution and civil litigation.
CASE TM-2 ImmutableX and Polygon Web3 violated known trademarks used global, using knowingly and infringing on the PASSPORT™. Notified Immediately & Issued Cease & Desist, Proceeding To Litigation. First notification November 2022. Investors should use due diligence when performing or investing in this entity for liabilities. We are first in use in Passport™ and not in a generic term within hybrid, defi and Operating Systems which include user options to store or use any asset including stored games, simulations and training through immersive technology. Worldwide sales and marketing expenses on behalf of our entities, confusion and brand theft damages to be enforced. Web3 in there use and is in violation, non controllable to geographic laws and is just released causing confusion, fund raising and due diligence expenses. Handles, and any ip to be destroyed or conveyed. In addition the companies including Google Cloud involvement violated copyright and previously published technology imitating network improvements industry wide while still under right to patent from first sale. While surpassed in layer, zero trust, oracle or network knowledge and in bridge technology the companies have raised billions. Below statements show expansion into and infringing in our markets further causing damages, injuries and on going confusion and credibility issues that are non regulated like there operations which are unlawful normally.
The white paper dated 2021 after our protocols and technology including our PASSPORT™ and the definitions have been copied in addition to other protocols and tokenization protocols etc. The white paper mentions no use of a PASSPORT but a wallet and no mention of gaming as they stretch into publicly further field and our markets. They are partnered with Etherium, Polygon and Google to expand further into our designed hybrid decentralized intranet systems and devices. Brand damaged are detrimental to our entities as the credibility is contagious and unnecessarily causing damages to legitimate operations. The white paper itself describes the immense risks and damages that can and do occur and cause brand damage to our TM. In addition the legal risk disclosure States This Legal Notice and Risk Disclosure Statement (the “Notice”) is provided by Digital Worlds Ltd. NFTS, a British Virgin Islands business company incorporated in the British Virgin Islands with limited liability (collectively with its affiliates, “we”, “our” or “us”). Immutable Pty. Ltd. is an independent service provider to Digital Worlds Ltd. NFTS to provide exclusive technology and other related services for the Project. The companies have several misleading and deceptive business structures spanning and operating, induce tremendous risk to brand damage and uncontrollable use within other partnerships. Further more our introduction of NFT or Tokenization towards this technology supersedes all publications from the mentioned parties. We demand a cease and desist from all use of PASSPORT™, a tm owned and in countinours use first for the specific and same industries. There can not be to PASSPORTS™ within web3, hybrid, tokenization or benifet control as we developed it. In addition supersede mobile and peer to peer or device to device or unified of all by holistic or kinetic ecomomic transactions, smart contracts and infrastructure by years.
Filed Report ID: 3-7081000033967 5-14-2023
- Polygon and web3 gaming blockchain project Immutable are collaborating to launch a Layer 2 blockchain network called Immutable zkEVM.
- Immutable zkEVM will leverage ZK-Rollup technology for scalable Ethereum smart contracts, and in the future, it will be secured by validators who stake matic tokens.
- GameStop will be integrating Immutable X’s technology into its NFT marketplace. In addition, there will be joint business development efforts to grow the developer, artist and gaming studio ecosystem on Immutable X via the GameStop NFT marketplace.
- As a part of the toolkit, Unity is adding support for 13 different blockchain-based software developer kits (SDKs), from chains and products including Algorand, Aptos, Dapper Labs’ Flow blockchain, Immutable X, MetaMask, Solana and Tezos.
CASE TM-3 “BYLT BY CHIP” Then AKA ‘BYLT” Then AKA “BYLTE” for infringing purposely on multiple trademarks in use for same fields. First notification September 2021. Titan Holdings Investors should use due diligence when performing or investing in this entity for liabilities.
CASE TM-4 Earth Materials LLC aka Earth Dynamics LLC AKA Earth Materials of Connecticut– Registered On 09-21/2021 as Earth Materials by Business Email Address: email@example.com then changed name to Earth Materials Of Connecticut LLC on 4/5/2023 Trademark infringement by firstname.lastname@example.org violated TM in same fields for multiple years with a generic term including legal confusion, value and brand damages but not limited to. NAICS Information: Construction Sand and Gravel Mining (212321) and in violation of a continuing use trademark and first in use and owned by the entities since 1997 including intelectual property and digital assets in use, marketed and continuously. In violation of EarthMaterials.Com™ Earth Materials™, Earth Materials of North America™, Earth Materials News™ , Earth Materials Exchange™ Earth Materials Real Time™ Data and Cost Data including violations to its hybrid decentralized operations, business model and investments, commerce, research and markets. Violations creates confusion and a well known Trademark was done with knowledge of known IP and active marketed products worldwide. Agent’s Name: MARGARITA HAIDOUS GALEY Business Address: 46 Bradbury Ln, Coventry, CT, 06238-3101, United States Residence Address: 116 Sean Cir , Coventry, CT, 06238-1663, United States Mailing Address: 46 Bradbury Ln, Coventry, CT, 06238-3101, United States. Recent Authorization by James Galey – MM and filed by Christine Guilmette of Updike, Kelly & Spellacy Firm on 12/29/2022 – 260-548-2600
CASE TM-5 Earth Materials located at 440 La 22 W, Madisonville, LA 70447 email@example.com a previously entity owned domain. Registered 8/24/2021 and failure to list business address. Not in good standing for failure to file annual report. AGENT: Alisa Nye 610 Seabicuit Loop, Madisonville, LA 70447- OFFICERS Alisa Nye, Member & Thomas Nye, Manager. Cease and Desist And Request Dissolved.
CASE TM-6 Earth Materials LLC infingement and false advertising. The name is not registered. The name registered is Copertino Earth Materials LLC After years of cease and desists, incorporated 4/16/2012 ignored cease and desists, generic use and fruadulant invoices recieved by our entities and customer confusion calls about fake invoices and confusion with regards to national brand recognition since TM in 1997. Service Brands and consultancies, products are performed on a national and world market level by the tm owner entities and their brands including digital IP apps for materials deliveries, algorithms, research and development and product development, news and emerging markets including data unions and geological connected mapping for our entities xD™. Damages exceed 10 years and require immediate cease and desist, forfeiture of domain names and any confusing handles or account names in addition to damages or injuries.
CASE TM-7 Eversource violation and copyright of first in use trademark logo for Earth Materials Established 1997 and in continous use since within same geographical area and markets. Colors and resemblence is a blaintent copy of such logos and trademarks. Damages exceed 10 years and were notified and common knowledge. Immediate cease and desist required, removal of logos from vehicles and documents, recind and registered trademarks in violations of copyrights, confusion and damages to the environmental and responsible party holder Earth Materials. The logo takes a well known and respected logo used for not environmentally aware business and overstepped its boundries within the same town of business
Earth Materials Logo Eversource Logo
These entities and others that have been linked to stolen IP, Infringement, Hijacking, injuries, Trade Secrets, Infringement and Unfair and illegal business practices including but not limited to fraud may be requested in due dilligence requests to potential startups or enforcement agencies by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
CURRENT ACTIVE AND IN HISTORY TRADEMARKS, PATENT PROCESSES AND PENDING PATENTS
(ALL RIGHT RESERVED FOR DEFINITIONS, PRODUCTS, BRANDS, FEATURES, COPYRIGHTS AND OR PLURAL, DIALECT AND OR OTHER COMBINATION OR REARRANGEMENT OF COMMANDS AND OR FEATURE’S.) For reference only and expanded code and commands or features and commands upon request.
(PROPRIETARY NON FUNGIBLE TOKENIZATION PROTOCOLS AND PROTECTIONS ALSO SUBJECT TO PATENT AND PROCESS PATENTS)
PROPRIETARY PATENT PENDING SYSTEMS AND PROCESSES AND TERMS AND DEFINITIONS UNIQUE TO THE INVENTIONS OR SYSTEMS. DISREGARD ANY AND ALL OTHER SIMILAR OR COMPETITOR DEFINITIONS AND USES.
TOKENIZATION BASED PROPRIETARY BLOCKCHAIN OPERATING SYSTEMS, COMMUNICATIONS, IDENTITY AND DATA & ASSET MANAGEMENT
NOTE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES AS EXAMPLE ONLY IS NOT A DESCRIPTION OF PATENT PENDING OR USES: Bifurcation theory is the mathematical study of changes in the qualitative or topological structure of a given family of curves, such as the integral curves of a family of vector fields, and the solutions of a family of differential equations.
- the division of something into two branches or parts.”the bifurcation of the profession into social do-gooders and self-serving iconoclasts”
- either of two branches into which something divides.plural noun: bifurcations“right aortic bifurcation nodes were seen”
- In investment treaty arbitration, bifurcation refers to the consideration of distinct issues for preliminary or independent determination in a separate phase of proceedings.
- Traditionally, requests for bifurcation concern the separation of jurisdictional issues from the merits of the dispute. The division of the merits phase into liability and quantum phases is also possible in investment arbitration. If the issues are divided into three phases (for example, jurisdiction, merits and quantum), the proceedings are trifurcated. Issues can be also debifurcated.
- Bifurcation is also called ridge bifurcation. In biometrics and fingerprint scanning, bifurcation refers to the point in a fingerprint where a ridge divides to form two ridges. Product composition, data and transmission stored and or via approved additives use similar protocols.
BifurcatedTokenization™ (PROPRIETARY FOR OPEN USE OF USERS/OWNERS/SHAREHOLDERS NON FUNGIBLE TOKEN ALSO SUBJECT TO PATENT AND PROCESS PATENTS)
DynamicImmuniInfrared (Near Frequency Exchanges With Read/Write/Charge/Transmit Both Biological, Thermal And Synthetics) Chained User Motion Control Of Projected Or Biologically Seen Screen.
Spherical Harmonics In mathematics and physical science, spherical harmonics are special functions defined on the surface of a sphere. They are often employed in solving partial differential equations in many scientific fields.
SphericalOptical [exterior, interior or embedded points to points, client or server, type of omni communications and or compute]
SphericalHarmonicDynamicMesh [A Combination Of Connected Systems And Connections Or Devices With Or Without Backbone Infrastructure Worldwide]
Sponge™ Storage, Process And Compute Single Membrane Drainable On Demand. Not Working Like Traditional Systems Or Devices
Sponge.™ Video Protocol
Sponge.™ Stream Protocol
Renewable Hybrid Systems & Propulsion’s (TURBINES, BATTERIES OR SOLAR NOT REQUIRED BUT IMPROVED OR NEWLY DESIGNED)
NeuroPneumaticsClimate – High Velocity Or Standard Heating And Cooling
AECx™– Market data, news, information and geospatial modeling & Applications Related To Architectural, Engineering, Construction & Related STEM and Robotics
NAICP™ North American Institute Of Construction Professionals (https://naicp.org)
MMNA™ Materials Management Of North America (materialsmanagement.app)
BidBox™ bidbox.app™- Retail, Wholesale Procurement Application For Digital & Physical Products
We Do That™ AGGRECOST SLOGAN
PgM™ & PgE™ – Pogram Manager & Program Engineer – Certified Professionals, Educational Programs
PrcE™ & PrcM™ – Process Engineer & Process Manager – Certified Professionals, Educational Programs
CPgM™, CosT™, CostE™, QtyS™ – Cost Analysis & Survey Analysis – Certified Professionals, Educational Programs
BIM-PgM™, DM-PgM™, BIM-DMx™ & xD™ – Building Information Modeling – Certified Professionals, Educational Programs
DgTwn™ & PgM-7d™ – Digital Twins, 7D & xD™ – Certified Professionals, Educational Programs
gChain™, LZRx™, GISx™ & GPRx™ – GIS & GEOSPATIAL – Certified Professionals, Educational Programs
INFRAx, SURFx – Infrared and other combined technology imaging and protections – Certified Professionals, Educational Programs
FLYx™, Drones And Drone Equipment – Certified Professionals, Educational Programs
EMx™, Earth Material Science & Analysis – Certified Professionals, Educational Programs
RFIDx™, NFx™, LDRx, GEOx™, UWBx™ AIRx™, OPTx™ – Wireless & Geospatial – Certified Professionals, Educational Programs
Rmgr™ – Risk Management – Certified Professionals, Educational Programs
AECx MARKET DATA™ – Market Segment and Brands For Data Distribution
gChain™ Geospatial & Spatial chain of custody/ledger technology not limited to including permits, land records, models, geological, crime, liens, data and titles etc
AGGRECHAIN™ Ledger , Chain Of Custody Technology & Related Fields
.bylt™ File type for modular component assets and connected mapping, data and availability, locations, recalls and versioning, specifications and qualifications, intergrating and not limited to energy/enivronmental conveyance tracking
bylt://™ Address protocol
BUFULO™ and bufulo.com™ Code Program & Project Management With On Premise or Off Premise Versioning Control
TakeOffs™ and takeoffs.app™ Accounting, HRM, ERP, CRM, PM etc, Lead Generation, quantities/assets/objects feed and sales automation including on-demand live/ai services
AGGRECLOUD™ and aggrecloud.com™ Hosting and Custom Application Development Including CRM’s, ERP’s, & Open Infrastructure
MATERIALS MANAGEMENT MARKET DATA™ – Market Segment and Brands For Data Distribution
EARTH MATERIALS MARKET DATA™ – Market Segment and Brands For Data Distribution
BYLT DATA™ or BYLT MARKET DATA™ – Market Segment and Brands For Data Distribution
ORALIAS DATA™ OR ORALIAS MARKET DATA™ – Market Segment and Brands For Data Distribution
ORALIAS™ and oralias.com™
PASSPORT™ Geo-spatial, Physical & Digital Aggregating Ledgers Per User Including Wallet/Accounting/Benefit Management/Inventory/Experience/Specs/Access Control etc. Can also be used to display data in reverse to/on http/www sites and applications providing data to public and or interaction with their employees or clients. Used in but not limited to decentralized and hybrid intranets & internets and cloud or platforms including application entry control. Including but not limited to aggregated data sets based on industry vertical codes such as for healthcare, military, DOT, Construction and not limited to Manufacturing and other definable skill sets etc for example NAICS or client use case.
SUPERIORCONVEYANCE.COM™ and SUPERIOR CONVEYANCE™ LLC – Transactional, Processing, Underwriting, Storage & Filings
BYLT™ – Modular Social Economic Infrastructure & Associated Infrastructure Withing Phyical, Digital, Air, Devices, Batteries and other apparatus.
SOS™ Social Operating System
xD™ Network or Digital Transmission In The Fields Mentioned With Interactive, Chain Of Custody Direct, Interactive and Immersive Layers
HARDHAT™ Devices, Connected Devices, Protective Manufacturing Mixtures And or Related To Additive Mixtures Or Materials Specification or Certification In Product Manufacturing Protecting From New EMF HF, RF, EMF, WIFI, MM WAVE, Optical, Jamming or Extracting threats as well as natural and off grid events including EMP and Solar Flares. Products and integrated security devices for iOT, Alarms, And Notification Systems including wearable s that monitor associated human interactions and injuries. Product refers to building design, computer, control panels and data center products in addition. Building products and specifications.
EARTHMATERIALS.COM™ and EARTH MATERIALS™
EARTH MATERIALS.NEWS™ and EARTH MATERIALS™
LIST OF DOMAINS OR TRADE-NAMES/MARKS